Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
besha1

Wanting the recipes
Registered:
Posts: 77
Reply with quote  #1 
Sorry only for Windows now,for Linux soon.
What's new and what changes

support Viewport 2.0 for BE_VDBVisualizeNode and BE_VDBArnoldRenderNode

OpenVDB.mll renamed to BE_OpenVDB.mll
OpenVDBCopy renamed to BE_VDBCopy
OpenVDBFromMayaFluid renamed to BE_VDBFromMayaFluid
OpenVDBTransform renamed to BE_VDBTransform
OpenVDBVisualize renamed to BE_VDBVisualize
OpenVDBData renamed to BE_VDBData
Now you can load my BE_OpenVDB plugin and for example standard openvdb from the renderman together.

for Arnold
added 
BE_VDBArnoldRenderNode and included in BE_OpenVDB plugin
VolumeOpenVdbNodeMaya removed

extensions
added BE_VDBArnoldRenderTranslator 
aiVolumeOpenVdbNodeMayaTranslator removed

shaders
added aiBE_VDBArnoldRender 
aiVolumeOpenVdbFull removed


Fix bug with negative values of multipliers in BE_VDBCombineNode.
Added openvdb shelf like SOUP shelf.

ATTENTION
Scenes collected in previous versions of OpenVDB not work in new version BE_OpenVDB ,will have to create new scenes




0
izo

Asking for seconds
Registered:
Posts: 22
Reply with quote  #2 

So awesome that you fixed the conflict with rfm's openvdb.

I just gotta ask if I'm the only one that can't get it to work in 2016 ext 2?
I installed 2016 and 2016.5 the same way, I think ive tripplechecked everything, open maya, create a be_vdbvisualize from the shelf, no errors, browse to a file and it shows up in the viewport in maya 2016, same procedure same file, doesn't show up in 2016.5

It also says in the output bar:

"[VDBFile] loaded D:/Dropbox/Remote_projects/000000_resources/_geo/vdb/bunny_cloud.vdb ok" so it seems to be working but not showing?

Any ideas?

0
mindless

First taste
Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #3 
Nice !

But where can we download it ? :)
0
izo

Asking for seconds
Registered:
Posts: 22
Reply with quote  #4 
Its under tools in the top-menu.
0
mindless

First taste
Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks :)
0
besha1

Wanting the recipes
Registered:
Posts: 77
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by izo

So awesome that you fixed the conflict with rfm's openvdb.

I just gotta ask if I'm the only one that can't get it to work in 2016 ext 2?
I installed 2016 and 2016.5 the same way, I think ive tripplechecked everything, open maya, create a be_vdbvisualize from the shelf, no errors, browse to a file and it shows up in the viewport in maya 2016, same procedure same file, doesn't show up in 2016.5

It also says in the output bar:

"[VDBFile] loaded D:/Dropbox/Remote_projects/000000_resources/_geo/vdb/bunny_cloud.vdb ok" so it seems to be working but not showing?

Any ideas?



in maya 2016.5 switch rendering engine

0
besha1

Wanting the recipes
Registered:
Posts: 77
Reply with quote  #7 
open vdb 2016-05-26 hot fix

fixed shelf.
When you run maya if openvdb shelf not active
first button removed of the all active shelf
sorry check your all shelfs

fixed BE_VDBArnoldRender
BE_VDBArnoldRender not allocated

I updated the archive
download and replace AEBE_VDBArnoldRenderTemplate.mel and shelfOpenVdb.mel

0
ejr32123

First taste
Registered:
Posts: 8
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks so much, working fantastic in viewport 2.0. So much better.
0
Maurizio1974

Asking for seconds
Registered:
Posts: 52
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi besha1

First of all thank you for compiling openVDB for Maya, any news on the latests build for Linux ?

Thank you in advance
Mau


0
Godneyo

First taste
Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #10 
does openvdb works with Maya ext 2/Arnold for Mac? :P
0
besha1

Wanting the recipes
Registered:
Posts: 77
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurizio1974
Hi besha1

First of all thank you for compiling openVDB for Maya, any news on the latests build for Linux ?

Thank you in advance
Mau




by the weekend I will try
there will be a new version for Windows and Linux

0
besha1

Wanting the recipes
Registered:
Posts: 77
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godneyo
does openvdb works with Maya ext 2/Arnold for Mac? :P

sorry only for windows and linux
0
Maurizio1974

Asking for seconds
Registered:
Posts: 52
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by besha1


by the weekend I will try
there will be a new version for Windows and Linux



you are a rock star

Thank you so much !

M.
0
Godneyo

First taste
Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by besha1

sorry only for windows and linux


some day will it be available or no? :'(
0
besha1

Wanting the recipes
Registered:
Posts: 77
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godneyo


some day will it be available or no? :'(

maybe later
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: